What is a chemical peeling
The chemical Peeling is a minimal invasive chemical treatment of skin rejuvenation, which has become increasingly popular for the proven ability to improve the appearance of the skin on troublesome issues, for example:
Fine wrinkles, hyperpigmentation. Melasme, scars following acne, pigmented/uneven skin tone, acne.
The peeling is carried out by applying carefully formulated chemical solutions. Chemical solutions work by exfoliating and removing damaged, discoloured cells from the outer layers of the skin (epidermis) to reveal a smooth, luminous, evenly balanced skin. Dr. Hârceagă is pleased to offer its patients the most effective options of chemical peeling available from manufacturers, well known in the medical aesthetic industry, such as Cosmelan and Mesoestetics.
What solutions for peeling we use and how they operate
CHEMICAL PEELING SOLUTIONS FROM MESOESTETICS!
Mesoestetics is a prestigious company in medical aesthetics, which offers a variety of chemical peeling formulas for patients suffering from a variety of unwanted skin conditions. Your chemical peeling Formula can be adjusted to reflect skin care needs and constraints related to programming-many of our treatments are so mild that there is no need for post-treatment recovery periods:
- Mesopeel Azelan: The Azelan peeling solution contains the perfect combination of exfoliants to improve the condition of oily skin types, prone to acne, and/or acneeic skin types. This peeling, works to minimize roasts and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation by accelerating the healing of stains at the same time
- Mesopeel Jessner: The modified Jessner solution is ideal for treating sun-damaged skin and mild hyperpigmentation (dark complexion) and/or hypopigmentation (open skin), effectively restoring natural, radiant skin Radiance
- Glycolic Peel: Patients wishing to improve their small imperfections and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, can benefit from a single glycolic acid peeling treatment, which helps stimulate the formation of collagen and elastin-two components necessary for restoring and maintaining a strong complexion, and a healthy skin
- Mandelic Peel: for the treatment of combined mild dermatosis (i.e. slight rashes, pore congestion, signs of ageing and slight pigmentation irregularities), Mandelic acid peels are an excellent choice
- Mesopeel TCA 35: This advanced chemical peeling is formulated on the basis of trichloracetic acid (TCA), being ideal for patients who need stronger treatment than can provide a superficial peeling, but do not want the expense that it entails or the time of Longer recovery required after a deep peeling. TCA works by exfoliating and repairing the skin, proving its usefulness for the treatment of moderate to severe imperfections, superficial and profound wrinkles, seborrhea and Actinic keratosis, and/or mild to moderate acne
- Mesopeel ‘ Soft ‘ 15 TCA: A lighter formula of the traditional formula of peeling TCA 35, this mild peeling formula improves the texture and radiance of the skin being a gentler option for younger patients, or patients seeking treatment for imperfections Slight, superficial and deep wrinkles, seborrhea and Actinic keratosis, and/or mild to moderate acne
- Lactic Peel: These moisturizing peeling formulas are optimized for the treatment of mature, dry and sensitive skin types. Lactic peeling works by softening fine lines and wrinkles while stimulating growth based on collagen and elastin
- Mesopeel Piruvex: piruvex peels is a natural acid-based peeling that penetrates deep into the skin to trigger the production of collagen and elastin. This peeling is suitable for patients presenting hyperpigmentation (dark complexion), Actinic keratosis and seborrhea, moderate imperfections, and/or fine lines and wrinkles.